A short post today to enlighten you on the styling etiquette that normally applies if your young and from my neighborhood:
- Long, long hair – as long as possible – that ideally should be straight and bear the remnants of blonde hair dye.
- Perfume that will leave a lingering whiff in your wake
- Crop top and bare midriff – your weight is of no importance!
- Leggings (ideally with knickers shining through)
- Another option is patterned leggings
- Tennis shoes (because their practical and aesthetically pleasing)
- The only form of address should be “o’e”
- the world genuinely wants to hear what you want to say … so speak up!
- Tennis shoes
- sports labels!
- trousers with three side stripes (real Adidas or not – no importa)
- baseball cap
- When you walk you should think of lizard so that you slither. This is where the baggy adidas pants will come in handy – you will notice that you can swish about.
- Hanging in packs is the way to go, particularly on street corners
- The only way to travel is by bus – because no-one expects you to pay!
NOTE: no disprespect was intended by the production of this post 🙂